If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, we are happy to accept a return.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about returning an online order, in-store purchase, or faulty item. Take a moment to read through our policy, and then head to the instructions below.
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
· Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
· Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
· If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
· You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren’t returning. That’s fair, right?
1. Bring along the packing slip that was included in your order or the tax invoice we emailed to you. (Sorry, it’s just one of those legal things we have to do.)
2. Once we’ve checked that the Returns Policy above has been met, we’ll offer you a refund or an exchange in store.
If it’s not possible for you to visit a store, you can post your item back to us for a refund. We can’t do exchanges by post, sorry.
If you received a faulty item in your online order and it’s not convenient to return it to a store, get in touch with us so we can help.
1. Complete the returns form that came with your order, pack the item(s) with the return form in a box or satchel, attach the postage label and send the parcel on its way.
2. Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy above, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know.
3. The refund will appear in your bank account about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn’t meet our policy, we’ll send your parcel back to you, but we’ll contact you about it first.